- Complimentary 20 min phone consultation
- $140 per 50 min session (teletherapy only at this time)
- Can provide superbill for insurance reimbursement
Choosing to work with a counselor is not only an emotional and time commitment, it is also a financial one. At this time I do not take insurance, but can provide you with a superbill that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. I recommend reading your insurance company requirements or calling them for more information before scheduling an appointment.
Suggested questions to ask your insurance company:
- Do my benefits cover counseling sessions out of network therapist?
- Is there anything I need for reimbursement other than a superbill?
- How much will I be reimbursed per session?
- Is there a limit to how many sessions are covered?
- Does the reimbursement cover couples counseling?
I accept debit, and credit cards as forms of payment. Payment is due at the beginning of each session.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand to avoid a cancellation fee. Cancellations due to an emergency or illness will not be charged.