- Complimentary 20 min phone consultation
- $80 per 50 min session (teletherapy only at this time)
- Sliding scale available (see below)
During this difficult time, I am offering a sliding scale for all clients who need it. I understand that people need extra support, especially now, and I want to help you gain access to counseling. In order to keep my rates down, I am only offering telehealth appointments until further notice.
Choosing to work with a counselor is not only an emotional and time commitment, it is also a financial one. Many insurance plans require several years of post-licensure experience; however, some insurance companies will reimburse for counseling sessions with an LPC Registered Intern or LMFT Registered Intern. Insurance companies also require a mental health diagnosis and may limit the number of sessions you will be reimbursed for. They also may not cover couples counseling. I recommend reading your insurance company requirements or calling them for more information before scheduling an appointment.
Suggested questions to ask your insurance company:
- Do my benefits cover counseling sessions with an LPC or LMFT Registered Intern?
- Is there anything I need for reimbursement other than a superbill?
- How much will I be reimbursed per session?
- Is there a limit to how many sessions are covered?
- Does the reimbursement cover couples counseling?
Once you have determined that your insurance will cover our sessions, I will provide you with a ‘superbill’ that can be submitted for your reimbursement.
I accept cash, debit and credit cards as forms of payment. Payment is due at the beginning of each session.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand to avoid a cancellation fee. Cancellations due to an emergency or illness will not be charged.